9th Annual Orlando Chili Cook-off Presented By Northwestern Mutual
Saturday, February 17 | 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Presented by Northwestern Mutual - Greater Orlando
- Family Friendly
- Children under 6 years old are FREE
The 9th Annual Northwestern Mutual Orlando Chili Cook-off is a world qualifier for the Chili Appreciation Society International, with over 100 chili booths to sample from. A portion of the proceeds benefit Alex's Lemonade Stand, a foundation for childhood cancer.
Orlando Chili Cook-off is more than just chili! The event will feature the world chili eating challenge, a VIP zone, live music, interactive games, a kids zone, food trucks, local vendors and more!
- Access to the Miller Lite VIP Zone (includes light bites while supplies last, direct view of stage, private restrooms and private bar)
- 4 Complimentary Beverages
- VIP swag bag (includes t-shirt, koozie & more)
- VIP lanyard
- Meet and Greet with the World Chili Eating Challenge competitors
PLUS, the benefits of General Admission!
General Admission Includes:
- Entry into the Orlando Chili Cook-off
- Access to over 100 chilis to sample
Titos's Handmade Vodka Experience Zone Includes: (purchase this experience zone when you go to checkout)
- Access to the Tito's Experience Zone (includes private bar and private zone)
- 4 Complimentary Cocktails
- All-American Lemonade
- Cookoff Peach Lemonade
- American Mule
- Hibiscus Mule
- Tito's swag giveaways
- Game to play and more
Kids Ticket Includes:
- Kids DJ Renee Adams
-Prizes & more
Thanks to our sponsors:
Solstice Signature Apartment Homes
All events are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice. Events/shows are Rain or Shine. Once purchased, tickets are nonrefundable unless the event/show is cancelled and not rescheduled. If there has been a significant change to the event such as location or date change, we will send an announcement to all ticket holders with details on an updated refund policy.