Orlando Beer Festival 2016
Sat, Nov 12 from 12pm - 5pm.
- No children or pets
- *Please drink responsibly
WHO: 3500+ ⎮ Ages 21+ (no kids, no pets please)
WHAT: Sample craft and premium beers from local breweries and around the world. Plus, wine tasting, interactive games, tasty eats and live music keep the party going all afternoon!
WHERE: Festival Park, in the Milk District, 2911 Robinson St. Orlando.
WHEN: Saturday, November 12th ⎮ 12-5 PM (rain or shine) ⎮ 11AM VIP Entry ⎮ 5PM last call
** As with all beer festivals, rare and popular brews seldom make it to last call. We suggest prompt arrival to make sure you get the really good stuff!**
WHY: For the love of BEER & Orlando! And, a Portion of the proceeds will benefit The Milk District.
VIP (Early Entry at 11am) includes:
- 11 am entrance (access to the breweries and brewers before the crowds descend)
- Desginated VIP area with private restrooms.
- Complientary branded beer glass
- Complimentary parking (show your ticket to the parking attendant and your parking fee will be waived)
General Admission (ENTRY AT 12:00PM) Includes:
- Entrance into the Orlando Beer Festival
- Commemmorative sample cup
- Unlimited Tastings from over 150+ beers
Please drink responsibly! Stop by the Barnes Supply water stations to hydrate during the event.
All events are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice. Events/shows are Rain or Shine. Once purchased, tickets are nonrefundable unless the event/show is cancelled and not rescheduled. If there has been a significant change to the event such as location or date change, we will send an announcement to all ticket holders with details on an updated refund policy.