Orlando Beer Festival 2016
Sat, Nov 12 from 12pm - 5pm.
- No children or pets
- *Please drink responsibly
WHO: 3500+ ⎮ Ages 21+ (no kids, no pets please)
WHAT: Sample craft and premium beers from local breweries and around the world. Plus, wine tasting, interactive games, tasty eats and live music keep the party going all afternoon!
WHERE: Festival Park, in the Milk District, 2911 Robinson St. Orlando.
WHEN: Saturday, November 12th ⎮ 12-5 PM (rain or shine) ⎮ 11AM VIP Entry ⎮ 5PM last call
** As with all beer festivals, rare and popular brews seldom make it to last call. We suggest prompt arrival to make sure you get the really good stuff!**
WHY: For the love of BEER & Orlando! And, a Portion of the proceeds will benefit The Milk District.
VIP (Early Entry at 11am) includes:
- 11 am entrance (access to the breweries and brewers before the crowds descend)
- Desginated VIP area with private restrooms.
- Complientary branded beer glass
- Complimentary parking (show your ticket to the parking attendant and your parking fee will be waived)
General Admission (ENTRY AT 12:00PM) Includes:
- Entrance into the Orlando Beer Festival
- Commemmorative sample cup
- Unlimited Tastings from over 150+ beers
Please drink responsibly! Stop by the Barnes Supply water stations to hydrate during the event.
Thank you to our sponsors: Carvana, Cooper's Hawk Winery, Orange Buick GMC, Elite Health and Wellness, Brewer Long, Barnes Supply and Small Batch Standard!
All events are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice. Events/shows are Rain or Shine. Once purchased, tickets are nonrefundable unless the event/show is cancelled and not rescheduled. If there has been a significant change to the event such as location or date change, we will send an announcement to all ticket holders with details on an updated refund policy.