Orlando Beer Festival 2021
Sat, Nov 13 from 2pm - 5pm
TICKET PRICES change based on availability and any ticket may sell out in advance of the event. Below are standard ticket prices.
- GENERAL ADMISSION
- $35 FLASH SALE
- $40 ADVANCE (tier 1)
- $45 ADVANCE (tier 2)
- $50 ADVANCE (tier 3)
- $55 DAY OF EVENT ($65 at the gate)
- GENERAL ADMISSION PLUS (One hour early entry)
- $45 FLASH SALE
- $50 ADVANCE (tier 1)
- $55 ADVANCE (tier 2)
- $60 ADVANCE (tier 3)
- VIP TICKETS (Two hours early entry, exclusive VIP area with restrooms, exclusive food, drinks and gift)
- $70 FLASH SALE
- $75 ADVANCE (tier 1)
- $80 ADVANCE (tier 2)
- $85 ADVANCE (tier 3)
- $95 DAY OF ($110 at the gate)
ORLANDO BEER FESTIVAL IS BACK!
The 6th Annual Orlando Beer Festival is the largest beer festival in Orlando, pouring 200+ craft beers from over 50 local, regional and national breweries.
What makes Orlando Beer Festival different, in addition to the most beer, is its so much more than beer. This event will feature live music, interactive games, streaming college football, a wine tastings, local food trucks, local vendors and so more! Bring your four-legged friends along for the fun, too!
- 2 hour early entry at Noon
- Private VIP zone with shaded seating
- Private VIP restrooms
- Exclusive cocktails
- Exclusive lite bites
- Orlando Beer Festival t-shirt
- Complimentary VIP Parking
- PLUS, all the benefits of GA PLUS!
General Admission includes:
- Orlando Beer Festival sample cup
- Access to over 200 beers to sample
- Access to the Wine Tastings
- Access to The Food Truck Court, with 10 delicious area Food Trucks
- Access to the GameZone with interactive inflatables and College Football on the big screen
- Local Vendors
- Live Music
General Admission PLUS includes:
- One hour early entry at 1PM
- All benefits of General Admission
Designated Drive Ticket includes:
- 12:00 PM Entry into the Orlando Beer Festival
- Access to the festival
- DD's can enter the VIP zone as long as they are accompanied by a VIP ticket holder.
Visit orlandobeerfestival.com for more info!
LAST CALL 5 PM.
**As with all beer festivals, rare and popular brews seldom make it to last call. We suggest prompt arrival to make sure you get the really good stuff!**
THIS EVENT IS 21+ ONLY. STRICTLY ENFORCED. No children or infants will be allowed.
Thank you to our sponsors: Publix Apron's Cooking School • Tito's Handmade Vodka • Orlando Weekly
For sponsorship opportunities or participating breweries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org